Moceri Minute

When gathering your individual income tax information, you will need to provide us with the amount of advanced Child Tax Credit payments you received. The IRS will be sending out Letter 6419 with the total amount of payments you received during 2021. If you did not get monthly advance payments in 2021, you can still get a lump sum payment by claiming the Child Tax Credit when you file your 2021 income tax return.

If you received the third stimulus payment in 2021, the IRS will be sending you Letter 6475 that will contain the total amount you received, please keep that letter to let us reconcile your stimulus payment in your 2021 income tax return. If you did not receive the total amount, you can apply for the additional amount as a refund in your 2021 income tax return.

Please contact our office with additional questions.