Moceri Minute

If you changed your name because of marriage, divorce, etc., be sure to timely report the change to the Social Security Administration and apply for a new Social Security card by filing Form SS-5 with the Social Security Administration. 

Names must match exactly to Social Security records for filing your income tax returns.